Cooks & Prep Cooks
Rosebud Theatre requires multiple Cooks and Prep Cooks to assist in the operations of Rosebud Mercantile under the supervision of the Head Chef.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up workstations and ingredients
- Labeling and stocking shelves
- Measuring ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Preparing cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Undertaking basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
- Preparing simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensuring all food and other items are stored properly
- Complying with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
Rosebud Theatre is a professional faith-based live theatre in rural Alberta which excels in providing its guests with delicious buffet and warm hospitality before its shows. They offer competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org.